Sunday, January 11, 2009

No move today...

Thought I was gonna move to a rehab center today (Saturday, I am up a little late tonight) but the insurance office is not open on the weekend so I will be here at the hospital till at least Monday. I had a CT of my stomach tonight, no results yet. My blood pressure is higher than the doc would like and I have some sort of stomach issue, not sure if it is a nerve issue or not. I did not sleep well last night and took a few good naps today. My feet and hands are still cramped and in pain, but they are still working, so that is good.

A couple ladies from church came by today, after they dropped a bunch of food off at the house. It was nice to meet some of the folks helping out my family while we manage this rough time in our life. It is so awesome to see how willing people are to help out, even when you have only just met. There are soooo many things I would like to write but my hands are really starting to hurt. I will try to write more tomorrow during football and pain pills…

No comments:

Post a Comment