Thursday, February 5, 2009

Home?

This is going to be a quick update; I just want to let everyone know what is going on. I will either be going home tomorrow or I will be admitted to another part of the hospital to have my gallbladder removed. I had an MRI done last week and they saw some issues in reference to the gallbladder but they did not feel it needed to come out at the moment. Then I had some pretty bad stomach pains on Tuesday and Wednesday but felt fine today. After talking to a doctor tonight he thinks I should talk to a surgeon and see what they think. So, in the morning I will be talking to a surgeon and if he thinks we are good to go I will be talking to an anesthesiologist to make sure we are safe to move forward. We want to make sure that nothing is going to cause a relapse or a huge setback. So, that is where we stand. I will provide an update when I can…

No comments:

Post a Comment