Sunday, March 22, 2009

One step closer!

Well, it may not sound big to many folks but today I cut my own finger and toe nails. Last time I tried to accomplish that task I did not have the strength to squeeze the clippers closed and today, success! This was just one more step to a full recovery. However, I am still not able to wear my crocs, which is something I would love to do,but the texture in them is just too much. My feet are so sensitive that it hurts to put my foot in them. I have the scoots and I love wearing them here in sunny Arizona, but they are just too darn uncomfortable at this point. Well, it is getting late and I need to be thinking about gettin’ to bed, I am planning on going into work in the morning. Just wanted to drop by and share my most recent accomplishment, cuttin’ nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment